- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 Medium-sized bunch of spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp lack pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 crumbled feta cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Scrub potatoes, wipe dry and place on baking sheet. Bake for 45-55min or until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove the centre ribs from the spinach and chop.
- Place spinach into medium sized bowl and toss with olive oil and black pepper.
- Slice sweet potatoes in half, lengthwise. Use a fork to loosen potato, then mix in spinach, feta and walnuts.
- Return to oven for 10-12 min to melt the feta cheese.
Image by : purpleavocado.de
Yours in 🍴